Anker PowerPort Atom PD 4 Port 100W Type-C Charging Station With Power Delivery
- Super Power – Provides an enormous 100W of charging power – enough to charge 2 USB-C laptops and 2 smartphones at the same time. USB-C Output: 5V = 3A / 9V = 3A / 20V = 5A. USB-A Output 5V = 2.4A max per port.
- High-Speed Charging – Save up to 1 hour of charging time with USB-C Power Delivery and Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ technology for USB-A.
- Universal Compatibility – Optimized for flawless performance with USB-A and USB-C phones, tablets, laptops, and more, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, and 13-inch Dell XPS.
- Intelligent Power Allocation – Provides up to 100W of charging power while one device is connected to a USB-C port, or distributes output to up to 4 connected devices. This enables full-speed charging for more devices simultaneously.
- What You Get – PowerPort Atom PD 4 wall charger, adhesive strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Intelligent Power Allocation
Exclusive technology intelligently delivers charging power based on the number and type of connected devices.
Fits comfortably in a backpack or briefcase. Power up the entire family while on vacation, or charge an entire mobile work station on the go.
Model Number: A2041
PowerPort Atom PD 4
The Super-Powerful 100W Charger
Recognized as a Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Awards 2019 Honoree in the Computer Accessories category.
Charge up to 2 laptops or USB-C tablets, and 2 smartphones or other devices at the same time with a record-breaking 100W of charging power.
- Wattage : 100W
- Input : 100-240V~ 2A 50-60Hz
- USB-C Output : 5V ? 3A / 9V ? 3A / 15V ? 3A / 20V ? 5A
- USB-A Output : 5V ? 2.4A Max
- Size : 4.1 × 3.3 × 1.3 in (main body)
- Weight : 383 g (main body)
Not compatible with Samsung Notebook 9.
The USB ports on this charger have an automatic detection function. If a cable is detected while the charger is not in use, it will remain in standby mode and continue to emit low levels of heat. The charger will no longer emit heat when all cables are disconnected from the USB ports.
This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+ / S20 / S20+/ S20 Ultra, but the charging speed may be slower than the original 25W charger.
This charger is compatible with Macbook 16″, but only supports a max of 82W when using an e-mark or stock charging cable.
This charger does not support charging for Apple Magic Keyboard.
Output distribution based on connected ports:
When connected to 1 USB-C port:
USB-C – 100W
When connected to 1 USB-C port and 1 USB-A port:
USB-C – 88W, USB-A – 12W
When connected to 1 USB-C port and 2 USB-A ports
USB-C – 76W, USB-A – 12W, USB-A – 12W
When connected to both USB-C ports:
USB-C – 50W, USB-C – 50W
When connected to both USB-C ports and 1 USB-A port:
USB-C – 44W, USB-C – 44W, USB-A 12W
When connected to all ports:
USB-C – 38W, USB-C – 38W, USB-A – 12W, USB-A – 12W