With dual ports crammed full of high-speed charging technology, PowerDrive Speed+ 2 has a lot going on under the hood.Kick your charging into high gear with a USB-C Power Delivery port, charging flagship smartphones and tablets at top speed. Detect connected standard USB devices to deliver an optimized charge with the Anker-exclusive PowerIQ port.
Power Delivery for USB-C Phones and Tablets
PowerIQ for Standard USB Devices
- One Charger, Any Device: Charge USB-C and standard USB phones and tablets, all from one travel-ready car charger.
- Faster Than Fast: Power Delivery technology provides a blazing-fast charge to USB-C devices, while our flagship Power 2. 0 technology pumps out full-speed charging for original USB.
- Ultra-Compact: Smaller than a credit card, for unimpeded port access and the perfect fit in any vehicle.
- Certified Safe: Anker's Multipotent safety system and full UL certification mean complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Power Drive Speed+ 2 PD with 1 PD and 1 PIQ car charger (cable not included), welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month
PowerDrive Speed+ 2
The 2-Port Power Delivery Car Charger
From Anker, America's Leading Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 30 million+ happy users and counting
Under the Hood
Equipped with 1 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 12W legacy USB port with PowerIQ, to simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1-and-a-half hours faster than other chargers.
Advanced Safety Features
Your car provides the airbags, we provide MultiProtect. Our exclusive safety system delivers surge protection, temperature control, and more—ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 2018
Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7, Note 8/7
Google Pixel 3/2/XL, Nexus 5X/6P, LG G5/G6, HTC 10, and More
PowerDrive PD 2 is designed to charge phones and tablets. To charge laptops like MacBook and Huawei Matebook at full speed, you will need a charger with at least 30W output.
At a Glance
Input: 12V / 24V ? 4A; USB-C Output: 5V ? 3A / 9V ? 2A ; USB-A Output: 5V ? 2.4A (max.).
Dimensions: 35.7 x 35.7 x 68.6 mm / 1.41 x 1.41 x 2.70 in; Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Not Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
||2.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches
|Item model number
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Other display features
||PowerDrive Speed+2 with 1 PD and 1 PIQ car charger (cable not included), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
|Date First Available
||June 8, 2017
There are no reviews yet.